I’m Kevin Partner. Geek, Husband, Father of two daughters and a son. I live in Hampshire in the south of England. I’m an author, nerd and web developer.
Welcome to my website! My first love is writing fiction and I wrote and published my first trilogy a few years ago: it’s a series of comic fantasy novels based on the universe of the Tworld (I consider myself a poor man’s Terry Pratchett!). Here’s Book 1 of that series – it’s free!
I’ve also written a six book series of science fiction novels in the tradition of Isaac Asimov. Here’s book 1 – also free!
Most recently, I’ve been writing a series of novels set in a Post Apocalyptic USA with million selling author Mike Kraus. Find book 1 of the first series here.
My greatest joy is to spend time with my family and to learn something new every day. My hobbies include electronics (mainly based around Raspberry Pi and Arduino) and gardening.
Some things you didn’t know about me:
- Despite believing I have no musical or artistic talent since I was a child, over the past few years I’ve learned to draw, paint and play piano
- I am totally mystified by the current fashion for big bushy beards and Edwardian haircuts. I mean WTF?
- When I was eleven, I entertained my classmates with “humorous” poems about guinea pigs
- I am dangerous with a soldering iron, though I love electronics projects
- I write every day for a minimum of 10 minutes
- I find Laurel & Hardy genuinely hilarious
- favourite authors: Terry Pratchett, David Gemmell, JRR Tolkien, Charles Dickens, Isaac Asimov
- favourite movies: Star Trek movies with the original cast, Star Wars 4,5,6,7, Shrek 1 & 2